The National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. will hold its Annual Eastern Region Student Conference from October 6-9, 2011 in Bethesda, Maryland. The conference will include two and one-half days of workshops, seminars and interview sessions, all designed to better prepare minority students for careers in accounting and financial management disciplines.
- To encourage student involvement in NABA and to assist in the development of leadership skills.
- To provide an opportunity for students and professionals to share their goals and objectives.
- To augment students’ skills and expand their knowledge through challenging seminars.
- To provide a forum to discuss student issues and to present positive alternative resolutions.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop and exhibit their organizational and planning skills.
- To facilitate maximum attendance and participation by students and professionals.
- To provide a cost-effective method for corporations to interview qualified minority students.
- To provide an opportunity for students to interview for entry-level positions and internships.
EARLY BIRD RATE of $65.00 – Expires April 30, 2011
Student member registration is $85.00 as of May 1 until June 30.
Student member registration is $105.00 as of July 1 until August 31.
POSTMARK deadline for submitting scholarship application. Scholarship applications will be available online at www.nabaer.org
Deadline for requesting a refund of conference registration fee. All refund requests after 8/31/2011 will have a $25 administrative fee deducted.
Student member registration is $135.00 until September 25
You MUST be registered ONLINE by September 5, 2011 to ensure you have access to the online resume system.
Deadline for completing online registration and submitting payment. Any registrations not completed by September 25th will be DELETED. Also, as noted in the “Fees” description, conference administrators cannot guarantee that on-site registration will be available.
If registration is accepted onsite, Student member registration Fees will be $165.00 and Professional member registration Fees will be $150.00.